"A Letter from to Love, to Love"

Lunes, Hulyo 11, 2011
Dear Love,

            Thank you for the greatest you given me. Thank you for the true friends and my family. For the strangers that soon I will mingle. For the challenges that soon I will handle. I know sometimes I’m asking for to much, but I find it funny ‘because things are just enough.

            Thank you for letting me appreciates small things and how my life is worth living. Now, I am stronger than before. The strength you had given, I’ll always treasure. Though sometimes time is made to be undone. I know best days are yet to come.

            Thank you ‘because you gave me reasons to believe and for the fresh air I breathe. There are times I travel this road alone and feel like I own a heart of stone. But then again thanks you for this unusual magic and that life isn’t always a tragic ‘cause everything happens for a reason.

            All this I gave thanks sealed with a kiss.
                                                                 Your best creation :)

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento