"CRUSH"

Lunes, Hulyo 18, 2011


I was standing alone staring at you,
You wore a smile and I find it so true.
It's weird how I stay away when you're near me,
Don't you notice this awkward reality?

Sometimes it's better if were just a stranger,
At least I could stare at you a little longer.
But how I wish I could be more than that,
To be your good friend is a reason to be glad.


But hey!
I'm not in a rush!
What I feel is just a little crush.
It's no bid deal every time I blush,
But your presence is enough for me to hush.

My heart is not that easy to bruise,
'Cause this feeling is too easy to lose.
Now it made a little sense,
This curiosity I must rinse.

There's no big deal every time I blush,
'Cause what I feel is just a little crush.
It's just a simple thing,
And every body has this kind of feeling.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento